Monday, March 03, 2008

Delayed Ramblings From a Few Weeks Ago

Friday was Derrick's 10th official birthday, so a few of us had a little celebration after work. It was fun, and as always, it is nice to hang out with Derrick and Shelly. They are quite a pair. Afterward, I met up with a friend of mine, and we went to a club called Barcelona. It is one of those fairly pretentious places where you feel out of place if you are without a striped button-up shirt. It was kind of fun, but there were not enough people I enjoy being around to have as good of a time. At the end when the place is about to shut down, they play some Sinatra music, and that is when I make my appearance onto the dance floor. I wish places played more music like that these days. It just puts me in such a good mood.

I do not remember much else about that weekend other than going to a house party with some co-workers and having a decent amount of fun, all while having a clip of me from that night being put on YouTube. It has been about a month since I started writing this, so the details have escaped me almost fully. My apologies, but at least I am active again, yes?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Brett. I'll admit I stopped checking in to see what you were doing.....Glad you are back.

    Love Sinatra

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    I know the feeling. It's hard to write once it's been so long...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you your a pretty active blogger! I can't say too much I have only commented here and there on peoples blogs and never written one of my own.

    ReplyDelete