Friday, January 04, 2008

Sooner Than Expected...

Well, instead of this being a painful, two part process, I cut it down to one. The house took me about 20 hours to plan, build, re-think some ideas, reinforce, and decorate....but it only took about an hour and a half to demolish.


Tornado? Nope, all Brett.

The roof comes off. Splattered everywhere!

This is what my house would look like without a roof...on garbage day...


Almost there...


This part was the key to the whole thing. Had I not figured out a sturdy doorway, the house would not nearly have been as nice. It really re-energized me on Sunday, otherwise, I would have spent the majority of the rest of the day arguing with Mike about whether or not a door should be there (with me being for, and him against).


Awwwwwwww, a plain, empty cube, just like the rest. How dreary! :(


1 comment: